Changes to the site this week:
- SYSADMIN: Added a second load balancer for redundancy.
- CHANGE: Changed subdomain SPF records in an attempt to track down Outlook spoofing warning message.
- SECURITY: Fixed a case where an attacker could confirm an email address that didn't belong to them.
- BUGFIX: When replying to a digest in an enterprise group, we sent back the wrong error message.
- NEW: Groups now have a default timezone, for new members.
- NEW: The API now returns various counts on the group object.
- CHANGE: Switch default poll response view to the answer table.
- BUGFIX: When viewing tables on mobile devices, the specified column widths were being ignored.
- BUGFIX: Changed the subject lines of event notifications to use a dash instead of comma, which was breaking hashtag processing.
- CHANGE: Made invite address parsing smarter to catch some common formatting mistakes.
Have a good weekend everybody.