Topics

moderated disallow PMs by moderated members #suggestion

I'm not sure this is possible, but if it is, it would be great to disallow private responses by moderated members. We have some posting requirements in our group, and sometimes a member on moderation for violating the requirements gets around it by PM'ing people. (I know that one solution would be for our group to disable private responses, but we can't do that because we want conversations on certain subjects to be carried out offlist, and we have hashtags coded for that. Unfortunately, if we code hashtags for private reply and disable private reply in the group, the hashtag does not surmount the restriction and the message bounces with a hideous error message...something I reported awhile back and have had no news about...) So because email often has its own mind, I'm not sure this is possible but it would be very helpful.