moderated P.S. - Re: [beta] Wrong error/bounce message when member tries to reply to a topic with a "tag only moderators can use" #bug

Duane

On Thu, Jan 28, 2021 at 09:42 PM, Starchild wrote:
P.S. – Are people seeing my posts?
The group setting for beta is that any message starting a new topic is moderated, so they may not show up online (or be sent to members) for some time.  Please see https://beta.groups.io/g/main/guidelines

Duane

Glenn Glazer

On 01/28/2021 18:46, Starchild wrote:
P.S. – Are people seeing my posts?

Yes.

Best,

Glenn

--
PG&E Delenda Est

Starchild <sfdreamer@...>

P.S. – Are people seeing my posts? I subscribed to the list, but am not seeing my messages posted, only receiving the copies I "cc" myself.