moderated #bug in Advanced Preferences on member page #bug

On Sun, Jan 24, 2021 at 10:48 AM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
While looking over some things for another topic, I noticed that in the Advanced Preferences panel of a member page, the blue box says, "Note: The preferences below do not apply if you select either Special Notices Only in the Email Delivery panel above."  It's missing the "or No Email" part.  Checking further, this only happens on a group with No Email disabled.  While technically correct, it reads strangely.  Removing the word "either" should allow it to read properly for either situation.

I've removed the `either`.