Topics

moderated #bug No auto-subject line in message to member about pending post #bug

I personally like the blank. With the original subject line, it looks like a reply to the post, as if thd message to member were part of the group thread. But it’s not at that level. It’s a meta-message.

I usually fill it in with something like “Re your messsge.” With the original subject there, I would have to remove that by hand.

I’m glad that the “you must include a message” bug has been fixed. Guessing this further change might have been part of that. I think it’s all an improvement.

On Jan 22, 2021, at 11:26 AM, Niman H <nimanh2000@...> wrote:

Hi, I don't know if this is a bug or change, but now when clicking "Send message" from a pending post, nothing appears in the subject line of the new email that pops up. It used to be the original subject line of the pending message, which I found very helpful. (Hope I explained that ok!)
Thanks, Nancy

I'm not arguing. I'm just explaining why I am right.

Niman H