moderated Moderator control for sponsorship notifications #suggestion

Bruce Bowman

On Fri, Jan 15, 2021 at 05:51 PM, Andy Wedge wrote:
Can we get an extra option in the Moderator Notifications panel to control the sponsorship notifications in the same manner as others please?
Agreed. It will need a corresponding hashtag, too.

Bruce

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

Can we get an extra option in the Moderator Notifications panel to control the sponsorship notifications in the same manner as others please?

[Note: I did mention this previously but it may have been missed in all the other traffic on this subject]

Thanks

Andy