moderated Moderator control for sponsorship notifications #suggestion

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

Can we get an extra option in the Moderator Notifications panel to control the sponsorship notifications in the same manner as others please?

[Note: I did mention this previously but it may have been missed in all the other traffic on this subject]

Thanks

Andy

Bruce Bowman

On Fri, Jan 15, 2021 at 05:51 PM, Andy Wedge wrote:
Can we get an extra option in the Moderator Notifications panel to control the sponsorship notifications in the same manner as others please?
Agreed. It will need a corresponding hashtag, too.

Bruce