Topics

Typing slow/delayed in all groups.io entry screens #bug #misc

Not sure whether this is a bug or something with my own computer. As of last night, whenever I type into any groups.io screen the typing is delayed, even within individual words. It stops accepting entry and I have to wait for the letters or words to appear. This is consistent in every groups.io screen (including as I type this message) and in no other sites (e.g. gmail).