Topics

moderated Pricing change date change #update

Hi All,

With all the various discussions about the upcoming pricing change, along with me taking time to implement the new group sponsorship feature, as well as all the craziness going on in the USA right now impacting my productivity, I will not be able to implement the needed changes in time for Monday's deadline. So I'm pushing that back to Tuesday, February 2nd at 9am Pacific (Groundhog Day!).

Mark,

... as well as all the craziness going on in the USA right now impacting my productivity, ...

You and the Apple Growers, eh?

Shal

Andy

The page https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/27191 has a confusing mix of dates.  It says February 2 near the top, but January 18 in four other places in the same message.

?

So, when the changes take effect in February, will they be retro-active to group changes since January 18?

Andy

Donald Hellen

Andy . . .

On Thu, 14 Jan 2021 18:22:24 -0800, "Andy" <AI.egrps+io@gmail.com>
wrote:

So, when the changes take effect in February, will they be retro-active to group changes since January 18?
Mark made an announcement that said it would happen on Feb 2, and I
believe his intent was for everything involved there to be effective
on that date.

https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/27886

Donald

On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 6:22 PM Andy <AI.egrps+io@...> wrote:
The page https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/27191 has a confusing mix of dates.  It says February 2 near the top, but January 18 in four other places in the same message.

Sorry, fixed. All dates are Tuesday, February 2nd, 2021.

While trying to create an updated chart of the cost comparison vs features for a group, I noticed a missing situation.  I doubt that it would happen often, if ever, but should be covered.  What will happen if an Enterprise group downgrades after February 2?