Date: 1/4/2021 2:13:03 PM
Subject: [beta] Database buttons #suggestion

It would be very handy if there was an option to have the database buttons at the top so you don't have to scroll all the way down to get to them:

I haven't tried this (don't use a database on groups.io), but can't you achieve
thiis now by using CTRL + End ?

Jim Fisher

On 4 Jan 2021 at 15:01, Leeni wrote:

Another suggestion if it is easier then adding the row of buttons at the top
too, put an arrow to we can click on to bring us down to the bottom, like you
have an arrow to bring us up to the top.

On Tue, Jan 5, 2021 at 03:30 PM, Jim Fisher wrote:

I haven't tried this (don't use a database on groups.io), but can't you
achieve thiis now by using CTRL + End ?
If you have a keyboard. :-) Let's not leave mobile users out.

There's an example database here in the beta@ group that shows a Google Maps integration. When you scroll it, the map doesn't scroll. Maybe another alternative is to put all buttons at the top, and make them non-scrollable as well.

JohnF

Nancy Funk <funkmomma71@...>

My group deals with loads of databases, by this I mean have to deal with loads of databases. I would LOVE to have the buttons at the top. Deleting a database is onerous, especially when I have several dozen to do at once, like when we are getting ready for our next semester of classes and I need to delete all the previous databases. Eliminating the scrolling would be helpful. I just now learned about the shortcut to get to the bottom of my screen, how many others aren't aware of this?