Topics

moderated Discard button on Send Message page #bug

On Sat, Jan 2, 2021 at 1:37 PM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
While attempting to send a message to a member this morning (accessed using Send Message at the bottom of that member's page), I noticed that the Discard button on the page doesn't seem to do anything.  There's no draft created, but I can't leave the page using the button.  I think it used to take me back to their member page.

This should be fixed now.

I noticed that too. (I also noticed it in Drafts when the draft message is still empty. Maybe that's intentional but still seemed odd.)