moderated Discard button on Send Message page #bug

Duane

While attempting to send a message to a member this morning (accessed using Send Message at the bottom of that member's page), I noticed that the Discard button on the page doesn't seem to do anything.  There's no draft created, but I can't leave the page using the button.  I think it used to take me back to their member page.

I noticed that too. (I also noticed it in Drafts when the draft message is still empty. Maybe that's intentional but still seemed odd.)

On Sat, Jan 2, 2021 at 1:37 PM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
While attempting to send a message to a member this morning (accessed using Send Message at the bottom of that member's page), I noticed that the Discard button on the page doesn't seem to do anything.  There's no draft created, but I can't leave the page using the button.  I think it used to take me back to their member page.

This should be fixed now.

On Mon, Jan 4, 2021 at 04:59 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
This should be fixed now.
Seems to be broken again.  I was checking out the related bug, https://beta.groups.io/g/main/topic/82367001, and Discard doesn't do anything. other than prevent a Draft from being created.

On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 06:53 AM, Duane wrote:
Seems to be broken again.
Yes, I noticed that when checking out the send to members on multiple pages bug.

Andy Wedge

On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 02:53 PM, Duane wrote:
Seems to be broken again.  I was checking out the related bug, https://beta.groups.io/g/main/topic/82367001, and Discard doesn't do anything. other than prevent a Draft from being created.
Perhaps it should also be moved to the right and coloured red to match other message composition windows.

Andy

Hi All,

I've fixed the behavior of the Discard button on the `/posttosub` page. Also, I've made it red and moved it to the right side, to match the `/post` page.