moderated Member list format issues #bug

Judy F.

Mark it is still in my History column.  I also did a refresh and it still appears.

Judy F., Moderator
Sew It's For Sale GIO
SW Florida, USA

On Thu, Dec 31, 2020 at 03:41 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
On Thu, Dec 31, 2020 at 7:43 AM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:

After a brief discussion on GMF I'm raising this as a bug.  The format of the member list has changed so that it now takes two lines per member for those in my group due to the number of badges that are displayed after the delivery method. Others report different results depending on the OS platform.  Was this an attempt to fix a bug for something else?

I tightened up that column as part of some changes to improve the mobile site (and upcoming app). It should be fixed now.

Mark

On Thu, Dec 31, 2020 at 7:43 AM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:

After a brief discussion on GMF I'm raising this as a bug.  The format of the member list has changed so that it now takes two lines per member for those in my group due to the number of badges that are displayed after the delivery method. Others report different results depending on the OS platform.  Was this an attempt to fix a bug for something else?

I tightened up that column as part of some changes to improve the mobile site (and upcoming app). It should be fixed now.

Mark

Mark,

Andy wrote:

The format of the member list has changed so that it now takes two
lines per member for those in my group due to the number of badges
that are displayed after the delivery method.
I'm seeing this also in the Delivery column, even when the width of the display window is more than adequate. It looks like the Delivery column has a fixed width that is inadequate.

This behavior is not replicated in the Email column. It and the Display Name column resize with the window width, and the badges in the Email column are still clipped by the Delivery column when the window size is too narrow.

Was this an attempt to fix a bug for something else?
If it was an attempt to fix the display of badges then I'd say the fix is incomplete because it did not include the Email column.

Shal
also Firefox 84.0.1 (64-bit) under Win10 Pro

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

After a brief discussion on GMF I'm raising this as a bug.  The format of the member list has changed so that it now takes two lines per member for those in my group due to the number of badges that are displayed after the delivery method. Others report different results depending on the OS platform.  Was this an attempt to fix a bug for something else?

Thanks
Andy

(Win 10 & Firefox 84.0.1)