moderated Bad debounce uri for plus addresses #bug

Enrico Scholz

This is the case both for E-Mail messages

| You must take action to restore your account. To unbounce your account, go to the following link:
|
| https://groups.io/unbounce?email=maillists.groups.io@...&cookie=.....

and the link in the banner on the website.

groups.io should escape the '+' to '%2b'

[Mod note: Added a subject to the message.]

Hello,

On Mon, Dec 21, 2020 at 8:12 AM Enrico Scholz via groups.io <enrico.scholz+maillists.oecore=sigma-chemnitz.de@groups.io> wrote:

This is the case both for E-Mail messages

| You must take action to restore your account. To unbounce your account, go to the following link:
|
| https://groups.io/unbounce?email=maillists.groups.io@...&cookie=.....

and the link in the banner on the website.

This has been fixed in the email, and on many pages on the website (that fix will be ongoing).