Topics

locked "Insert Quoted Message" replaces entire message content #bug

Shal Farley

Frances wrote:

Somehow, once I clicked on Insert Quoted Message (on the website), my
reply disappeared and just my original message was sent.
https://groups.io/org/groupsio/beta/message/2923

I ran into that also and meant to report it.

In all three modes (HTML, Markdown, and Plain Text) the "Insert Quoted Message" button does not "Insert" the quoted message, rather it replaces the entire message content. This is always an unwelcome surprise.

I'd prefer it to "Insert" at the cursor location, but inserting at the top or bottom would also be acceptable.

-- Shal