Topics

moderated Has anyone been solicited by forums.group? #misc

Donald Hellen

Yes, I've got several for groups I was an owner or moderator for.

The messages are sent to the group owner address. I find them an
annoying invasion of my privacy but they'll stop in a day. :-)

Donald

On Mon, 14 Dec 2020 11:43:14 -0800, "Bob Bellizzi" <cdfexec@gmail.com>
wrote:

Since I still  have a moribund group at Yahoo because the original owner left me as moderatorr w/no owner, I received a  solicitation from forums.group, which  is based in Germany, inviting me to move my group there.
Has anyone else run into this bunch and/or have some intelligence on them?
I'm not typically well known for my kindness towards unsolicited email.

On Mon, Dec 14, 2020 at 02:25 PM, Bob Bellizzi wrote:
Has anyone else run into this bunch and/or have some intelligence on them?
There's been some discussion about them on GMF, https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum/topic/78905979  I think they're too little, (way) too late.

Duane

Bob Bellizzi

--