Topics

moderated #bug #bug

Peter Cook

I've also been running into this problem repeatedly.

Andy Wedge

On Mon, Dec 14, 2020 at 02:43 PM, Peter Rawbone wrote:

As an Owner, when I search the Members List for say, 'Davis', 9 names are listed; 2 with 'Davis' and 7 with 'David'.  The same occurs within the Directory.

However, we also run a database of members and only 'Davis' appears when this is searched.  (The other 'David' members are in the database).

Has anyone else come across this?  Not a show stopper but odd!

It sounds like the issue I raised back in March https://beta.groups.io/g/main/topic/71860654

Andy

Peter Rawbone

Hello,