Topics

moderated #suggestion calendar #suggestion

Bruce Bowman

On Fri, Dec 11, 2020 at 11:35 AM, Chris Kozel wrote:
We are using the free version currently and are grandfathered for using subgroups. When you are in the files or photo or database display for a subgroup it is clear by the heading. There is no such heading for the calendar display so I would suggest you add it to be clear.
I agree that having a breadcrumb path at the top of each Calendar page would be beneficial. We seem to have that on every page except the calendar.

Regards,
Bruce

Chris Kozel