Topics

moderated Calendar has disappeared #bug

Glenn Glazer

Just as a data point, I checked in two of my groups, one of which is premium and other not, and both have the calendar visible.

Best,

Glenn

On Thu, 12/10 15:25, Bruce Bowman wrote:
Mark -- Multiple people have reported that their calendar page has suddenly gone blank today. Me, too.

Attached is a screenshot.

Regards,
Bruce

--
PG&E Delenda Est

On Thu, Dec 10, 2020 at 5:09 PM Bruce Bowman <bruce.bowman@...> wrote:
Mark -- Multiple people have reported that their calendar page has suddenly gone blank today. Me, too.

Oops. Syntax error in some changed javascript. It's been fixed.

Thanks,
MarkĀ

Bruce Bowman