moderated Database date fields display "00:00" with search #bug

Chris Smith

Thank you, that was quick ;-)

On 2 Dec 2020, at 18:42, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

Hello,

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020 at 12:37 PM Chris Smith via groups.io <chris=comgw.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:
We have noticed what looks like a bug when using the search function on a database:

We store a time field in our database, it's in 24hr format, e.g. "18:50", these fields display normally when we look at the rows, we can sort the data by clicking on the column headers etc, all good so far. However, if we do a search to filter the records all the time fields appear as "00:00".

This should be fixed now.

Thanks,
MarkĀ

[...]

This seems like a bug, would someone be able to look at this please?

Thanks,
Chris