moderated Photo albums, can't jump to 2nd or subsequent pages #bug

Chris Jordan

 Yes,  fixed now.
Thanks

Pat Pratt

All checked and working now.Thank you.
--
Pat Pratt

Chris Jones

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020 at 05:53 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
This should be fixed now.
Yes; OK with me now. :)

Chris

Hi All,

This should be fixed now.

Pat Pratt

We are having the same problem with thumbnails from albums of more than one page. As Chris Jones stated, if you flip through the  individual pages on an album, the correct photos show up. This affects all the collector study groups that I own and belong to.
--
Pat Pratt

Chris Jones

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020 at 04:18 PM, Chris Jordan wrote:
In photo album with more than 20 photos, when I try to jump to the second (or any other) page of thumbnails, I always end up at the first page of the emailed photo album.
Odd; I can see that as well. Definite "bug".

Another Chris

Chris Jordan

In photo album with more than 20 photos, when I try to jump to the second (or any other) page of thumbnails, I always end up at the first page of the emailed photo album. (This is also true for the emailed photo album itself, clicking on the "Next" or a page number button brings me to the top of the emailed photos album.

I have tried this in a couple of different groups, using different browers (and also cleared cache etc.) It seems very repeatable.

The only way that I can see the photos beyond the first 20 is to page through the full size ones, one at a time.

Chris