moderated Cannot change cover photo #bug

Chris Jones

On Sat, Nov 28, 2020 at 04:40 PM, I wrote:
Did you remember to click on Set Cover Photo?
John C; I am baffled. I have had a look at your group Home Page and the photo in honour of a recently departed colleague is consistent with this post on your group timed at 1538 (UK time), while your query here on beta (for future reference the Group Managers Forum might have been a better place to start) was posted at 1619. (GMT again!)

On the face of it you did click on Set Cover Photo; at the moment the only thing I can think of if you couldn't see it yourself was that you were looking at a cached page that a browser refresh would have updated.

Clarification requested!

Chris

Chris Jones

On Sat, Nov 28, 2020 at 04:19 PM, John C wrote:
...but doesn't update the displayed photo
Did you remember to click on Set Cover Photo?

Chris

John C

I can't seem to be able to change the cover photo on my group: https://groups.io/g/o14/coverphoto

I have tried a jpeg and png - the size is 681x489. I am allowed to select the file to upload and it changes the displayed file name but doesn't update the displayed photo. I've tried on both Chrome and Safari. There are no console error messages shown under dev tools.

John