Topics

moderated wrong navigation from past members list (goes back to members list) #bug

On Fri, Nov 27, 2020 at 8:10 AM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
After doing something in a past member's record and saving, you're taken not back to the past members list but to the members list. So to go back into the record you have to manually navigate to the past members list again.

This is fixed.