Topics

moderated Directory page not displaying properly #bug

On Wed, Nov 25, 2020 at 6:48 PM Bruce Bowman <bruce.bowman@...> wrote:
The Directory page is no longer displaying the blue menu bar at the top of the page. Looks like a missing server-side #include.

Whoops. Should be fixed now. I'm making a lot of internal changes for the app, and in this case, I indeed missed a server-side include.

Bruce Bowman

The Directory page is no longer displaying the blue menu bar at the top of the page. Looks like a missing server-side #include.

In addition, those using infinite scroll are reporting an inability to navigate beyond the first screen.

FYI,
Bruce