moderated #bug Cover photo check box #bug

Annick Phillips

I noticed today that when I un-check the box that says "cover photo" beneath one of the photos in an album, and then click on "update", it does not update and the photo still remains the cover photo of the album. I tried in on a couple different albums and it's behaving the same on all of them. Isn't it supposed to revert back to the most recently added photo being the cover if none of the photos in the album has the "cover photo" box checked?
Annick

Hello,

On Tue, Nov 24, 2020 at 1:15 PM Annick Phillips <annick@...> wrote:
I noticed today that when I un-check the box that says "cover photo" beneath one of the photos in an album, and then click on "update", it does not update and the photo still remains the cover photo of the album. I tried in on a couple different albums and it's behaving the same on all of them. Isn't it supposed to revert back to the most recently added photo being the cover if none of the photos in the album has the "cover photo" box checked?

This has been fixed.

Thanks,
MarkĀ

Annick Phillips

Mark, I just tried it out and now it's the oldest photo in the album that is showing up as the album cover, not the latest photo that was added. Is that what you intended?
Annick

On Tue, Nov 24, 2020 at 6:08 PM Annick Phillips <annick@...> wrote:
Mark, I just tried it out and now it's the oldest photo in the album that is showing up as the album cover, not the latest photo that was added. Is that what you intended?

When we don't have a defined cover photo to use, we use the first photo in the album based on the currently selected sort order.

Cheers,
MarkĀ