moderated bulk deletion of attachments #suggestion

I went into Billing to see how much storage we're using, since someone just posted a humongous bunch of attachments. In the list of elements, attachments has a link to "view attachments." Which is great, but unfortunately, you can't delete the attachments from there. You have to go into each message individually, delete the attachments, go back to admin-->billing and start all over again.

Could attachments be deletable from "View Attachments" in Billing? This is probably not as simple as it sounds since (I think) it would involve editing each message. But it is incredibly laborious as things stand.