moderated rename "Reason" column in Past Members to "History" or "Activity" #suggestion

Hello,

On Sun, Nov 1, 2020 at 7:32 AM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
The history column has disappeared from the Past Members list (not sure how long ago this happened) but it turns out that clicking on the Reason field, which is now a link, now takes you to the member's activity history.

I've changed the column title to History.

The history column has disappeared from the Past Members list (not sure how long ago this happened) but it turns out that clicking on the Reason field, which is now a link, now takes you to the member's activity history.

What gives? This seems unintuitive. Maybe, since the change, the name of that column should be changed to "History," or "Activity,"even though the word displayed there is actually the "reason" (left, removed, or whatever)? The situation is very confusing and at minimum, if nothing changes, should be documented ("you can see the past member's Activity History by clicking on Reason"). I at first thought the history had entirely disappeared and at first banned a past member (temporarily), as I used to, just so I could see their history.