moderated Add a "select all" checkbox to Export Group Data screen #suggestion

Bruce Bowman

Having to tick each box every time I want to back up my group is kinda tedious. Clearing them one by one after being checked is also.

Thanks for your consideration,
Bruce

Gene

Great suggestion.
Gene J

On Fri, Oct 30, 2020 at 3:29 PM Bruce Bowman <bruce.bowman@...> wrote:
Having to tick each box every time I want to back up my group is kinda tedious. Clearing them one by one after being checked is also.

Thanks for your consideration,
Bruce

Beth Weld

Every time I export my group with lots of subgroups I wish for this feature.  It would ensure that items don't get missed and make life easier.
Thanks
Beth

Andy Wedge

On Fri, Oct 30, 2020 at 07:29 PM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
Having to tick each box every time I want to back up my group is kinda tedious.
Just trying to give this great idea a nudge up the priority list.

Andy

Peter Cook

Yep, it's an excellent suggestion.