Topics

All member data is restored except "notes" when member leaves and rejoins - please include that also #suggestion

When a member leaves a group and then rejoins, the member's activity log and member page are thankfully fully restored, with one glaring exception: the Notes page is absent. Hoping that can be made to return as well.

Bruce Bowman

J -- Are you talking about Member Notes?

I use Member Notes mainly to log past issues with each user's compliance with group guidelines. If this can be cleared by simply leaving and rejoining, I agree that's a problem (although I don't know how "glaring" it is.)  :-)

Regards,
Bruce

On Wed, Oct 28, 2020 at 12:13 PM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
Are you talking about Member Notes? ..... that's a problem (although I don't know how "glaring" it is
Don't know how it's referred to in documentation. It's entitled simply "Notes" on the page itself.
I said it was a glaring exception to what's restored. Whether or not it's a glaring problem depends on how you use it.:-)  I use it extensively for information about my members and their cats and restoring it when someone leaves and comes back is difficult.