moderated Compare page error (maybe) #bug

On Sat, Oct 24, 2020 at 12:11 PM Bruce Bowman <bruce.bowman@...> wrote:
The plan comparison page at https://groups.io/static/compare shows that Basic groups have access to the API.

I don't recall any announcement to this effect. What's in error, the page or my memory?

Initially, API access was going to be a premium only feature, but since the app uses the API, there's no practical way of limiting access. So it's available to all.

Gilbert Coville

The comparison used to be on the pricing page. Here are a couple Wayback Machine snapshots that show that API access for Basic changed at some point between January and April 2020.
https://web.archive.org/web/20200110180601/https://groups.io/static/pricing
https://web.archive.org/web/20200405154828/https://groups.io/static/pricing

Gilbert

On Oct 24, 2020, at 12:09 PM, Bruce Bowman <bruce.bowman@tds.net> wrote:

The plan comparison page at https://groups.io/static/compare shows that Basic groups have access to the API.

I don't recall any announcement to this effect. What's in error, the page or my memory?

Thanks,
Bruce

Bruce Bowman