Topics

moderated Bottom Menu bar missing from latest posts in beta Topics view? #bug

Jim Wilson

I was looking at beta Topic "Free to Premium Expanse" and noticed messages after 26548 are missing the bottom menu bar. It shows when you click on the Message number and view the individual message, however. It's the same in FF and Chrome.

--
Jim

Chris Jones

On Thu, Oct 22, 2020 at 03:44 PM, Jim Wilson wrote:
...messages after 26548 are missing the bottom menu bar.
For the avoidance of doubt do you mean the Reply / Like / More bar?

If yes, then it's OK with me, using Win 10 and FF.

Chris

Bruce Bowman

On Thu, Oct 22, 2020 at 10:44 AM, Jim Wilson wrote:
I was looking at beta Topic "Free to Premium Expanse" and noticed messages after 26548 are missing the bottom menu bar.
Jim/Chris -- I'm not seeing this, either.

Are you using infinite scroll? It seems to be a problem child.

Bruce

Chris Jones

On Thu, Oct 22, 2020 at 04:11 PM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
Are you using infinite scroll?
Bruce; I suspect he is. I have just tried Infinite Scroll and got the same result that Jim reported. A test on "100" was OK.

Back to "20"...

Chris

On Thu, Oct 22, 2020 at 7:44 AM Jim Wilson via groups.io <groupsio=texnetsys.com@groups.io> wrote:
I was looking at beta Topic "Free to Premium Expanse" and noticed messages after 26548 are missing the bottom menu bar. It shows when you click on the Message number and view the individual message, however. It's the same in FF and Chrome.

This has been fixed.

Thanks,
MarkĀ

Jim Wilson