Topics

moderated Groups.io Mobile App Update #misc

RCardona

Has there been any update on when the Groups.io mobile app will transition from testing to active usage?

On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 1:35 PM RCardona <genealogy1750@...> wrote:
Has there been any update on when the Groups.io mobile app will transition from testing to active usage?
_

I suggest joining the app subgroup. The app is still being developed. We just rolled out the ability to approve/reject pending messages.

Benoît Dumeaux

On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 10:56 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
I suggest joining the app subgroup. The app is still being developed. We just rolled out the ability to approve/reject pending messages.

Link?

RCardona

Home page - Subgroups - Beta/App - Join

(or)