Topics

locked Databases: Let the public view database entries #suggestion

Hi Mark and others, especially those using databases,

Databases are useful for presenting tabular information, and I find that it might be useful on my forum where we may need to catalog certain information in a table format. Since the forum I moderate can be viewed by members of the public and because databases provide an efficient way to view this information, I think it could be helpful if a setting could be made to let the members of the public view our databases (or let each database be configured for public display). Specifically, I’m thinking about putting together a table on accessibility of various Universal Apps on our Win10 forum via a central database.

Thanks.

Cheers,

Joseph