Topics

Site updates #changelog

Changes to the site this week:

  • NEW: In the Billing tab, for premium groups, show which features would be enabled/disabled if you downgraded to the free plan.
  • CHANGE: Formatting changes to the Past Members page.
  • BUGFIX: In a premium group, clicking on a rejected member activity log item will now bring you to the /pastmember page.
  • CHANGE: Work to make DNS resolution when sending out email more robust, including adding more DNS resolver caches and changing some of the logic in the code.

Take care everyone.

Mark

On Fri, Oct 16, 2020 at 08:55 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
NEW: In the Billing tab, for premium groups, show which features would be enabled/disabled if you downgraded to the free plan.
This is a great feature but I would make one improvement. "Direct add" is highlighted in red as a feature that would not be enabled if I switched my group to basic. The rest are green and say "legacy enabled." However, if I look closely, I see that the storage is downgraded (from 20 GB to 1 GB) but is still green. I would highlight storage downgrades in red as well.

p.s. Looking again at the list, I see this:
"Integrations: Up to 5"

but it is not clear what the difference is between that and what I have now. The feature is listed in green but there is no comment as to whether this is legacy enabled, or would be disabled, or would change in number. So that could be clearer. (I don't use integrations anyway, so this is just an FYI.)

Peter Cook

On Fri, Oct 16, 2020 at 11:55 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
show which features would be enabled/disabled if you downgraded to the free plan
Brilliant. Thank you, Mark - obviously lots of folks have been asking this question.

Pete