moderated Is there a way to make a subgroup a main group?

I can't see there is a way to do this, but if there is, I'd love to know how.

Thank you and Happy New Year

Helen

Sarah k Alawami

Hello. Please ask this on the group managers forum.

https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum

This is where you can ask for help with stuff such as this, also

https://groups.io/g/Group_Help

Although that group is quiet, but you can also get help there as well.

FYI there is an option in the main interface for sub groups.

Sorry to be so hard but I believe in organization and this is how I run my groups as well.

Take care all.

On Jan 1, 2018, at 6:11 AM, Helen <helen@felineckd.com> wrote:

I can't see there is a way to do this, but if there is, I'd love to know how.

Thank you and Happy New Year

Helen

Sarah,

I read Helen's question to include a suggestion that this ability be implemented if it doesn't already exist. And even if I'm wrong about that interpretation, I think it's a great suggestion.:-)

Happy New Year!

Thank you, but I am posting in the correct group. I am not looking for help managing my groups at the moment, I've been running them for 18 years.and believe my organisation is just fine.

This group is "A group to discuss the Groups.io service and how it can be improved" and I am asking about a feature that I believe does not currently exist but which would be helpful to me. I have posted here because if the feature does exist, the members here would know. If the feature does not exist, i know Mark reads this group and picks on such requests and instigates them as appropriate, and I'm hoping he'll be able to assist me when he returns from his vacation.

HTH

Helen

Hi Helen,

On Mon, Jan 1, 2018 at 6:11 AM, Helen <helen@...> wrote:
I can't see there is a way to do this, but if there is, I'd love to know how.

Send an email to support and I will make it happen. One caveat, the old subgroup email address will no longer work.