Changes to the site this week:
- SYSADMIN: Warming up a new email server by gradually sending some email traffic through it and monitoring email deliverability.
- INTERNAL: Cleaning up some technical debt around logging and tracing.
- API: Added endpoints to get and manipulate pending messages, including
/approvependingmessages. NOTE: These endpoints are still under development.
- NEW: Moderators have the option of replying to a message on the website from the +owner address.
- NEW: The /topics-test page has been updated to allow bulk setting of topic reply to.
- INTERNAL: Using the replica databases to serve /topic URLs for non-logged in users now (mainly crawlers).
- CHANGE: We now ignore errors in Content-Disposition lines when parsing email messages. We only need the parameters as a check on the Content-Type, so it's not important if we can't parse them.
- DOCS: Updates from Nina
Take care everyone.