Changes to the site this week:
- BUGFIX: For people with infinite scroll set, pagination was missing on the subgroup direct add page.
- INTERNAL: More work in transitioning to quicktemplate.
- CHANGE: Notification messages no longer obey group moderation settings, only hashtag moderation settings. This makes them consistent with #cal-invite notices and integration messages.
- CHANGE: Pending notification messages no longer are tagged as
Integration messages and are now tagged with a
- CHANGE: Notification messages now are sent with an envelope sender of email@example.com, to be more consistent with other automated messages.
- CHANGE: Various message activity log messages were re-worded for notifications.
- BUGFIX: Could not delete a specific wiki page revision.
- BUGFIX: In the activity log, we were not shortening some messages that we should have been.
- BUGFIX: Sorting in the Files search results page now works the same as the Files section.
- BUGFIX: Clicking
No on the
Follow Topic page would still cause you to follow the topic. Also, cleaned up the page and fixed two references to
- BUGFIX: Newly uploaded files were not being indexed in the search cluster.
- BUGFIX: In the Files section, even if you didn't have permission to upload a file, you could still bring up the File Upload dialog box (but the upload would fail).
- BUGFIX: If a user knew the URL for a database table, they could view it even if they didn't have permission to do so.
- BUGFIX: Our new DNS server was not answering CNAME queries with appropriate A records. This prevented status.groups.io from resolving.
- BUGFIX: There were some semicolon escaping issues when we generated ICS files. This would cause Google Calendar to not parse the files correctly.
Take care everyone.