Topics

moderated Email delivery issues #update

Hello,

We're currently seeing delayed delivery of email. I'm investigating and will post more when I know.

Hi All,

As you've hopefully noticed, email has started to flow again. We have quite a backlog to work through, however, so it will take some time before we're caught up. I believe I've stabilized things. No email was lost, and the problem didn't affect any other part of the service.

I will post at least one more time in this topic when we're fully caught up with the backlog. And, probably tomorrow, I will post a #postmortem detailing what happened and what changes I'll be making.

Thanks, Mark

Hi All,

We are caught up with email delivery.

Thanks, Mark

KL

Mark

I have a number of emails going back to last Wednesday that still have not emailed out to members. I have provided support with the message ID numbers. Should we do a new support ticket?

Thank you

On Tue, Sep 22, 2020 at 8:24 AM KL <kal564@...> wrote:

I have a number of emails going back to last Wednesday that still have not emailed out to members. I have provided support with the message ID numbers. Should we do a new support ticket?

The bug affecting your group (and I believe only your group) has been fixed. It was related to the outage on Monday (#postmortem forthcoming). Emails should be flowing again, although unfortunately there's no easy way to resend the ones that didn't go out.

KL

Thank you Mark for the update.

You are correct. The system has been working great and has not missed a beat since Tuesday.

No problem with the missing messages. I will deal with it on my end.

Again thank you for being "on-it".

kl