Topics

Missing Activity #bug

Chris Jones

Unless my recollection is failing Posts to Members used to be a "recorded activity", with Post (or message) to Member being in the drop - down  list of individual activities.

Having had to send a couple this evening there is no sign of them in the Activity list and no relevant option in the drop - down although "Post to Member" appears in my Email Delivery History based on Bcc Moderators.

Is it (a) my memory playing tricks or (b) has this activity disappeared from the list? If the latter was it deliberate or a bug?

I cannot spot anything in any recent Update message.

Chris

Your memory is playing tricks on you. This has been a requested item for years. It was always going to be “part of the notification overhaul.”