Topics

moderated Add preview of Job Title to member directory profile thumbnail #suggestion


Loneliness Lab
 

It would be a great feature to be able to see a snapshot profile when first clicking on members directory and seeing members job titles in the thumbnials without firts having to click on the individual profile. Is this easy to implement?


 

What do you mean by job title? 


On Sep 15, 2020, at 8:36 AM, Loneliness Lab <loneliness@...> wrote:

It would be a great feature to be able to see a snapshot profile when first clicking on members directory and seeing members job titles in the thumbnials without firts having to click on the individual profile. Is this easy to implement?

--
J

Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones.
My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu


Loneliness Lab
 

Sorry I should have been more clear, what I meant was a snippet of the bio so you can see a snapshot of the profile in the thumbnail

On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 at 16:39, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
What do you mean by job title? 


On Sep 15, 2020, at 8:36 AM, Loneliness Lab <loneliness@...> wrote:

It would be a great feature to be able to see a snapshot profile when first clicking on members directory and seeing members job titles in the thumbnials without firts having to click on the individual profile. Is this easy to implement?








--
J

Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones.
My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu









--
Loneliness Lab
Collectively





 

You did say it in your message body. I missed it. 😊


On Sep 15, 2020, at 8:49 AM, Loneliness Lab <loneliness@...> wrote:


Sorry I should have been more clear, what I meant was a snippet of the bio so you can see a snapshot of the profile in the thumbnail

On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 at 16:39, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
What do you mean by job title? 


On Sep 15, 2020, at 8:36 AM, Loneliness Lab <loneliness@...> wrote:

It would be a great feature to be able to see a snapshot profile when first clicking on members directory and seeing members job titles in the thumbnials without firts having to click on the individual profile. Is this easy to implement?








--
J

Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones.
My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu









--
Loneliness Lab
Collectively





--
J

Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones.
My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu