Topics

moderated File-notice hashtag on upload message not shown in message archive #bug

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

a member of one of my subgroups uploaded a file and a file-notice message was generated with the file-notice hashtag. I have moderated the hashtag so it was held as expected for approval. I approved the message but it appears in the archive without the hashtag which then allowed someone else to respond to it. I have since locked the file upload topic.  See the upload message for B4494.mp4 on my wobmob subgroup for details.

Thanks
Andy

On Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 7:39 AM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:

a member of one of my subgroups uploaded a file and a file-notice message was generated with the file-notice hashtag. I have moderated the hashtag so it was held as expected for approval. I approved the message but it appears in the archive without the hashtag which then allowed someone else to respond to it. I have since locked the file upload topic.  See the upload message for B4494.mp4 on my wobmob subgroup for details.

Hmmm. I'm unable to duplicate this in my test environment. Please let me know if it happens again.