locked Site Updates #changelog

Changes to the site over the last couple days:

  • NEW: Launched Trello integration.
  • NEW: Launched Google Drive integration.
  • NEW: RSS Support for groups with public archives.
  • BUGFIX: Group welcome messages missing spaces (applies to new groups only).
  • BUGFIX: Catching charset x-user-defined and treating it like windows-1252.
  • BUGFIX: Try every MX record in order when sending messages (previously we were only using the lowest pref only).
  • BUGFIX: Added a Reply-To line to invite emails to hopefully get around an issue with some Internet to Phone services.

(Work on orgs was taking a long time, so I decided to take a break from that and work on some of these other things for a few days).

Cheers, Mark