Topics

moderated RSVP Event Responses Action Button Issues #bug

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

Some issues regarding the Actions button I have found when there are no responses to the event:

  • the option to change RSVPs is available to select but does nothing
  • the option to Email All Responders on the Action button is available and if you select this, you are just returned to the calender view with no status message
  • the Export Responses button creates a CSV file but this just contains a header row so is not really mush use
  • the Create Name Tags process can be completed but generates an empty fileĀ  (I have raised additional issues with this option on a separate topic)
Bearing in mind recent messages about showing/hiding credit card details, it would be helpful if options were greyed out when the number of responders is zero.

Regards
Andy