Topics

moderated #bug Activity Log Error #bug

Mick Anderson

Chris,

You have solved it.
I had forgotten to select “search” after selecting “message to + owner”.

Sorry, there is no bug.

Mick

Chris Jones

On Wed, Sep 9, 2020 at 04:29 PM, Mick Anderson wrote:
...when I select +owner from the drop down menu it still shows all activity

There is no such option; there is, however, Message to +owner; is that what you mean?

Further to that are you remembering to click on Search after defining the Action you want to list?

Chris

On Wed, Sep 9, 2020 at 08:29 AM, Mick Anderson wrote:
I select various sorting options from the drop down menu
I don't see any sorting options in the dropdown. I think those are just search criteria. Maybe you can give an example to explain what you mean? I obviously don't understand what you're saying is the problem.

--
J

Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones.
My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu

Oh, forgive me, you said "sorting," and you're referring to the listing order, not the list itself. I'll check it again.
--
J

My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu

My activity-log search dropdown is working fine.
What do you mean by "when I select +owner from the drop down menu"? Which dropdown are you seeing that in? I don't see any such search criterion.
--
J

debbie

Seems like, from what I could tell, is that you need to have something in the search box for the actions drop down menu to take effect. Maybe it's not a bug, but something that could be formatted to work differently.

On Wed, Sep 9, 2020 at 6:29 PM Mick Anderson <mfanders@...> wrote:
When viewing the activity log I select various sorting options from the drop down menu but the listing does not change.
It shows all activity when first opened but when I select +owner from the drop down menu it still shows all activity.

Mick

Mick Anderson

When viewing the activity log I select various sorting options from the drop down menu but the listing does not change.
It shows all activity when first opened but when I select +owner from the drop down menu it still shows all activity.

Mick