Topics

moderated #bug Activity Log Error #bug

Mick Anderson

Chris,

You have solved it.
I had forgotten to select “search” after selecting “message to + owner”.

Sorry, there is no bug.

Mick

Chris Jones

On Wed, Sep 9, 2020 at 04:29 PM, Mick Anderson wrote:
...when I select +owner from the drop down menu it still shows all activity

There is no such option; there is, however, Message to +owner; is that what you mean?

Further to that are you remembering to click on Search after defining the Action you want to list?

Chris

On Wed, Sep 9, 2020 at 08:29 AM, Mick Anderson wrote:
I select various sorting options from the drop down menu
I don't see any sorting options in the dropdown. I think those are just search criteria. Maybe you can give an example to explain what you mean? I obviously don't understand what you're saying is the problem.

Oh, forgive me, you said "sorting," and you're referring to the listing order, not the list itself. I'll check it again.

My activity-log search dropdown is working fine.
What do you mean by "when I select +owner from the drop down menu"? Which dropdown are you seeing that in? I don't see any such search criterion.

debbie

Seems like, from what I could tell, is that you need to have something in the search box for the actions drop down menu to take effect. Maybe it's not a bug, but something that could be formatted to work differently.

On Wed, Sep 9, 2020 at 6:29 PM Mick Anderson <mfanders@...> wrote:
When viewing the activity log I select various sorting options from the drop down menu but the listing does not change.
It shows all activity when first opened but when I select +owner from the drop down menu it still shows all activity.

Mick

Mick Anderson