Topics

moderated Changing a non-mod's posting status logged as "changed moderator permissions" #bug

Details: I changed a non-moderator member's posting status to "overrride - moderated" in a non-moderated group. Two activity log entries were created, one of them correct ("changed xyz's posting status") but the other incorrect ("changed xyz's moderator privileges"). Also, neither action was recorded in the member's activity log.