Topics

moderated #suggestion Profile Privacy #suggestion

Duane

On Tue, Sep 8, 2020 at 11:51 AM, Peter Rawbone wrote:
How about making ‘Other members of your group’ the default setting in Profile Privacy?
I think it should stay the way it is.  I don't need another opt-out to deal with.  Having to opt-in, as now, seems much more apt to make sure people know that they're allowing others to see their information, not just moderators.

Duane

Peter Rawbone

How about making ‘Other members of your group’ the default setting in Profile Privacy?

This would help the vast majority to be able to contact a fellow member and assist in keeping the Directory up to speed.

Regards
--
Peter