Topics

moderated #suggestion Profile Privacy #suggestion

Peter Rawbone

How about making ‘Other members of your group’ the default setting in Profile Privacy?

This would help the vast majority to be able to contact a fellow member and assist in keeping the Directory up to speed.

Regards
--
Peter

Duane

On Tue, Sep 8, 2020 at 11:51 AM, Peter Rawbone wrote:
How about making ‘Other members of your group’ the default setting in Profile Privacy?
I think it should stay the way it is.  I don't need another opt-out to deal with.  Having to opt-in, as now, seems much more apt to make sure people know that they're allowing others to see their information, not just moderators.

Duane