Topics

moderated Activity log navlinks hidden #bug #fixed

Bruce Bowman

Mark -- On a narrow screen (like a phone), it's impossible to page through the activity log. The links to do so seem to be hidden under the footer menu, or maybe that element is too wide to render properly.

FYI,
Bruce

On Fri, Sep 4, 2020 at 7:39 AM Bruce Bowman <bruce.bowman@...> wrote:
Mark -- On a narrow screen (like a phone), it's impossible to page through the activity log. The links to do so seem to be hidden under the footer menu, or maybe that element is too wide to render properly.

This should be fixed now.

Les Schaffer

i am not seeing any navigation links for the activity log. i see 20 results, i know there are a lot more. but no way to access via links.
i checked the returned HTML, see below, but the "next 20" does not display on chrome.

i don't know if this is related, but via API:
    https://groups.io://api/v1/getactivitylog
returns server error.

Les

1 - 20 of 8997
            &nbsp;
            <ul class="pagination">
                  <li><a  href="/g/marxmail/activity?p=Created,all,,20,2,20,0&jump=1" rel="nofollow">2</a></li>

Les Schaffer

... and now its working fine in chrome.

api still returns server error.

On Sat, Sep 19, 2020 at 7:36 AM Les Schaffer <les.schaffer@...> wrote:
i am not seeing any navigation links for the activity log. i see 20 results, i know there are a lot more. but no way to access via links.
i checked the returned HTML, see below, but the "next 20" does not display on chrome.

i don't know if this is related, but via API:
    https://groups.io://api/v1/getactivitylog
returns server error.

Both issues should be fixed now.

Les Schaffer

yes sir, my getactivitylog script is functioning normally again.

thanks for FAST turn around.

Les

On 9/19/20 11:01 AM, Mark Fletcher wrote:

Both issues should be fixed now.

Alan Epstein

I am also finding a lack of navigation controls for the Direct Invite screen. I see only the 1st 20 records and no way to get to the rest. True on all groups, all platforms, all browsers.

_A

On Sun, Sep 20, 2020 at 4:21 AM Alan Epstein <ade26g@...> wrote:
I am also finding a lack of navigation controls for the Direct Invite screen. I see only the 1st 20 records and no way to get to the rest. True on all groups, all platforms, all browsers.

Are you referring to the Sent Invitations screen? I just checked that and was able to page through the results. If you're still seeing the problem, please send the URL and I'll investigate.

On Fri, Sep 25, 2020 at 10:20 AM Alan Epstein <ade26g@...> wrote:
Thanks, Mark.

Here's a scrunched down screenshot. The red oval shows where I would expect the nav control to get to the 400 other members. Another admin on this account can see them, but I can't. And it's consistent in other groups. I've tried it on Mac, PC, Firefox and Chrome.

This has been fixed.

Alan Epstein

Thanks, Mark! That's a big help.

I think this bug may inhabit a few other places, such as the Groups list and Members list. With members, mine gives a long rolling list, whereas my colleague sees a shorter list with the nav control at the bottom. Not sure why we should be seeing differently unless it has to do with him being owner of a paid account.

_Alan

Chris Jones

On Sat, Sep 26, 2020 at 02:20 PM, Alan Epstein wrote:
With members, mine gives a long rolling list, whereas my colleague sees a shorter list with the nav control at the bottom. Not sure why we should be seeing differently unless it has to do with him being owner of a paid account.
Probably because you have different Items per Page settings under Preferences in your Account settings. These settings are account - wide and not per group.

Chris

Alan Epstein

Thank you, Chris.