Topics

moderated Direct add message problem #bug ? #bug

Su

I think this is a bug.

When you direct-add a new member to a main group and then use the checkboxes to add the person to a subgroup at the same time, the member receives the Welcome notice for the subgroup, not the Direct Add notice for it.

If I add the member to the main group, and then separately to the subgroup, then the new member receives both the Welcome notice and the Direct Add notice for the subgroup.

It seems to me that the emails sent should be the same in either case.

Thanks,
Su