Topics

moderated show descriptions in databaes overview #suggestion

O.k.,
I´ll try this. Thanks
Victoria

Duane

On Tue, Aug 25, 2020 at 12:55 PM, Victoria wrote:
yes, but it only shows after opening a database but not in the overview of the databases.
I'm assuming the view you mean is https://groups.io/g/GroupName/database.  If so, then it does IF you fill in the Short Description.  It doesn't use any of the (long) Description field.  They are totally separate.

Duane

On Tue, Aug 25, 2020 at 05:18 PM, Duane wrote:
If you put something in the Short Description when creating/editing the database, that will show on the listing of available databases.
Duane,
yes, but it only shows after opening a database but not in the overview of the databases. Compare it to files: When you create a folder, you can add a description to each folder, and this description shows in the overview page of the folders. When creating a database adding a description this description does not show in the overview but it should in my opinion.
Victoria

Duane

in the databases overview it would be nice to see the descriptions of the databases